The Taste Of Britain is a unique shop offering British groceries and gifts in the historic district of downtown Norcross. For Brits and Anglophiles, Taste Of Britain has been a gathering place for fellowship and friendship for 21 years. You can shop for a variety of food and snacks from the homeland or purchase a fine china tea set. If you can't visit the shop, a complete inventory of items offered are available online at the Taste of Britain Web site.
- Fax: 770-242-0551
- Hours: Monday - Saturday 10AM - 6PM
- Handicap Accessible: Parking and access
- Founding Date: 1989
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Foods from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland along with a wide selection of British giftware.
- Specialties: Jams and Maramlades; Teas and Beverages; Fine China
- Parking: Free lot