Pueblo Vieso Western Wear
Cowboy hats, boots, sombreros and more are plentiful at Pueblo Vieso Western Wear. Jose Lopez and his family carry full lines of Western wear for men and women, and the store is open seven days a week for your convenience.
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking and easy access
- Founding Date: 2010
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Sombreros, texanas, camisas, fadas, chamarras, traies, pantalones, cinturones, hebillas, botas
- Services: Financing, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Unused, with receipt
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Cowboy boots.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2