International House of Pancakes
International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is part of the nationwide chain of restaurants specializing in breakfast foods. While the namesake, signature pancake dishes are popular, the menu also features omelets, crepes, sandwiches, waffles and salads. IHOP even has a children's menu. Priding itself on excellent customer service and delicious fare, IHOP is truly one of America's favorite eateries.
- Hours: Daily, 24hrs.
- Handicap Accessible: There are designated handicapped parking spots.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pancakes, waffles, crepes, sandwiches, salads
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Low calorie, Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Blueberry pancakes, chocolate-chip pancakes, Belgian waffles, stuffed french toast
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Sandwiches
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pancake breakfast combo: pancakes, eggs, hash browns and sausage links
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual