Hong Kong King Buffet
An all-you-can-eat buffet is hard to pass up, especially when it's Chinese food. And when it comes to Chinese buffets, this one is king -- Hong Kong King Buffet. This Chinese food-lover's paradise offers fried rice, lo mein and such delectables as kung po chicken, hot and sour soup, vegetable chop suey and sweet and sour chicken in a bright, clean space that's always buzzing with satisfied customers.
Hong Kong King Buffet can be rented for private events or functions, and the restaurant offers catering as well. It is conveniently located on Jimmy Carter Boulevard and offers ample parking.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, Sun, 11am - 10:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is handicapped access near the front door.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Tun ting shrimp, General Tso's chicken, egg roll, boneless spare ribs
- Price level: $
- Features: Banquets, Buffet, Dinner, Group-friendly, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: casual