Good Things has been in business since 1980, and moved to its current location in 2004. One of the most unique stores in Norcross, Good Things carries many styles of flowers, vases, candles and other decorations. After stepping inside, you are surrounded with a relaxing atmosphere of different smells and music which, according to the owner, is one reason people come in the store—just to feel better. The inventory is updated with new gifts and decorations for each season.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 6pm; Fri, Sat, 10am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Store credit only after 30 days. All sales final after 60 days.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: free