Chop Chop Chinese Food
People in the mood for Chinese food can stop by or pick it up at Chop Chop seven days a week. Your order is served quickly regardless of whether you pull up a chair or just pull up in your car. Servers also speak Spanish to make ordering easy for all customers. Kids can even order boneless fried chicken or teriyaki beef off their own menu.
To be such a small place, Chop Chop has an extensive menu. Customers can choose cheese cake, veggie fried rice, pork chop suey, hot pepper pork, honey chicken, moo shu shrimp, beef lo mein ... the list just goes on and on. Chop Chop has 24 flavors for its wings. All entrees are served with steamed rice. It also has combination dinner specials and party trays.
There are limited spaces to eat should you choose to eat inside, but with that, customers can take it back to the office, local park or back home.
Just make sure you have cash or a credit card handy; Chop Chop does not accept checks of any kind. Delivery is also an option, although it requires a minimum order of $13.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am - 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Signature dishes: Wings, chop suey, fried rice, seafood, egg fu young, egg roll, kung pao
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual