Today may be the last day of school, but many organizations are already looking toward next fall.
The Cheerleader Program is asking for sponsors to invest in advertising dollars and partner with them to highlight their businesses. The packages range from $100 and up.
"Your sponsorship enables our program to build athletic excellence, leadership, foster positive character, and academic achievement as we spread enthusiasm within our community," says the NHS Cheerleader Booster Club letter. "Your investment will promote better citizenship and make a difference in Norcross."
Sponsorshop packages can include:
1. Name in program booklet for distribution at Norcross cheerleader competitions (300+ attendees), home football games (500+ attendees) and home basketball games (500+ attendees)
2. Name on the sponsor shirt distributed to 75 athletes to wear at school, practice, cheer gym, outings and in the community for eight months
3. Business names or links can be posted on the NHS cheerleader website
There are also additional options:
1. Spirit Moment Announcement: During the beginning of fourth quarter at home football games, marketing items (footballs, shirts, frisbees, etc.) can be distributed by cheerleaders, with the business name announced ($100.00).
2. A discount coupon from the business on coupon fliers for distribution at the aforementioned listed events ($150.00, minimum size 1.1/4" X 2"-your design).
The deadline is June 12. The sponsorship letter can be found attached the article as a PDF. Make sure to reference the cheerleader name Bria Bowen. For questions, contact NHS Cheerleader Booster Club Sponsor Chairman Peter See at 770-315-3888.