The city council will meet Monday, May 21, for its monthly policy work session.
The meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. on the second floor conference room in , located at 65 Lawrenceville St.
The items on the agenda include:
- The request to put a statue of Sadhu Vaswani in , as discussed in
- Putting in extra lighting at the Thrasher Park amphitheater and a canopy/shade structure at Lillian Webb
- Applying the freeport tax exemption for the city of Norcross, which would excuse current tax on raw materials and goods in the manufacturing process
- The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau hotel/motel tax, which was tabled from the
- Adding a gateway sign, complete with an LED message board, at the Holcomb Bridge Road and Peachtree Industrial Boulevard intersection. The cost would be split with Norcross Hospitality