The September Policy Work Session for the Norcross City Council is Monday, Sept. 17.
The agenda items for the evening include:
- A parking study implementation project for city hall, which has been discussed and tabled at previous city council meetings
- LCI recommendations of the railroad intersection at Holcomb Bridge Road
- A gateway sign for Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and Holcomb Bridge Road, as suggested by the Architectural Review Board
- Implementation of a digital reader board at Holcomb Bridge Road and Buford Highway, as discussed in previous city council meetings
- Adding a paved parking lot by the railroad tracks at South Peachtree Street and Holcomb Bridge Road
- Guidelines for a traffic impact study
- A special alcohol permit for the Concerts in the Park fundraiser events for the Upsilon Alpha Omega Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha, happening later this month and through October
- A change to Norcross Code Section 4-4 about the consumption of alcoholic beverages on city property
- Exterior updates on Norcross Station Cafe for the roof, gutters and deck
- A proposal for the city council to support the Arts Alliance and the Norcross Arts Center through funding and promoting
For the full details of the agenda, check out the city of Norcross website.
The meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. on the second floor conference room of Norcross City Hall, located at 65 Lawrenceville Street.
- Running for Norcross City Council: Arlene Beckles
- Norcross City Council Split on Digital Reader Board
- Does Downtown Norcross Need More Parking?
- Should Norcross Replace its Reader Board With a Digital One?