The Norcross City Council will meet Monday, Aug. 20, at 6:30 p.m. for its August policy work session, which will take place on the second floor conference room at , located at 65 Lawrenceville St.
The items on the agenda include:
- An addition to the city's Sign Ordinance that would allow , which has been discussed in past city meetings. The Architectural Review Board has been asked to review the proposal of replacing the city's current announcement board with an LED reader.
- Proposals for additional parking spaces, on multiple locations on South Peachtree Street and Holcomb Bridge Road at the railroad, and also to Wingo Street and City Hall
- An alcohol permit for the Gateway International Food and Music Festival, to be held in Lillian Webb Park on Saturday, Nov. 3
- Cleanup, grading and seeding of Mitchell Road property
- Upgrades such as new paint, carpet and lighting in Norcross City Hall
- Renovations to the Barton Street Waterworks facility
- The adoption of the 2011 Norcross Town Center Livable Center Initiative Study
- The 2012 Georgia Power Franchise Agreement
- Gwinnett Village CID Joint Cooperation Agreement and Board Member Election
Check out the full agenda on the city of Norcross website.