The Norcross City Council will meet Monday, Dec. 3, for its last regular work session and meeting for 2012. Held at Norcross City Hall, the work session begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting follows at 7 p.m.
The following items are on the agenda for the evening:
- A planned residential development rezoning for 152 Thrasher Street from R-100 to RM-6: A company wants to build six new homes along Thrasher Street and Williams Street in Norcross, but the city needs to rezone the area first in order to start construction.
- Special use permits for the operation of an automotive repair shop at 2360 Beaver Ruin Rd.; a title pawn business at 5865 Jimmy Carter Blvd.; and a car wash business at 5345 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
- The rezoning of a parcel at 5750 Brook Hollow Pkwy. from C-2 (commercial) to M-1 (light industrial)
- The budget resolution for the 2013 fiscal year
- The downtown resurfacing project for asphalt repair