Advanced voting for city elections, including for Norcross and the city council, starts Monday, Oct. 15.
Citizens will be able to vote inside Norcross City Hall, according to the city of Norcross website. Polls will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday in the community room on the second floor.
In Norcross, three councilmembers, Ross Kaul, Andrew Hixson and David McLeroy, are running for re-election. Former Norcross councilman Keith Shewbert is running against Kaul, and resident Arlene Beckles has challenged McLeroy's spot. Hixson is running unopposed.
The city will have a candidates forum this Thursday, Oct. 18.
Nov. 2 is the cutoff date for advance voting, and the general elections will take place Nov. 6. To find other polling locations, visit the Gwinnett County website.
This information came from the city of Norcross website.
- City Council Candidates to Square Off at Forum
- Running for Norcross City Council: Ross Kaul
- Running for Norcross City Council: Keith Shewbert
- Running for Norcross City Council: David McLeroy
- Running for Norcross City Council: Arlene Beckles
- Running for Norcross City Council: Andrew Hixson