This is my last day with Patch. I wish all my past and present co-workers the very best. And, for the community of Gwinnett County, I will miss talking with you.
Moving forward, here are some helpful hints and advice.
1.Based on the latest information, the Norcross Patch site will remain open.
2.Community members may continue to use it: Feel free to post in "Conversations," also known as "Boards," in the "Events" calendar, or as a blogger.
3.Will there be another editor of Norcross Patch? That's something I cannot answer. AOL and Patch are, however, reviewing alternatives for some of its sites across the country, including this one.
4.Because the organization is making changes, including updating the platform, please be sure to save copies, or bookmark, Patch stories that you love.
5.How many editors now are covering Gwinnett County specifically, and where can you find them? I'm pretty sure there are 6. They are:
- Scott Bernarde, who is the associate regional editor. Reach him at email@example.com, or 770-905-7863.
- Judy Putnam, editor of Peachtree Corners Patch and Johns Creek Patch. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org., or 770-235-1790.
- Kristi Reed, editor of Dacula Patch and Barrow Patch. Reach her at Kristi.Reed@Patch.com, or 404-229-0880.
- Sarah Bakhtiari, editor of Snellville Patch and Loganville-Grayson Patch. Reach her at email@example.com, and 770-362-7268.
- Vanzetta Evans, editor of Lawrenceville Patch and Lilburn Patch. Reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 770-378-5709.
- Steve Burns, editor of Suwanee Patch and Duluth Patch. Reach him at Steve.Burns@patch.com, or 770-235-1067.
And, that's all folks! Best of luck to everyone. Keep it Patchy!