By: Kenneth Stepp
The last time I wrote my predictions was for 2010. I was pretty accurate then, but hope I am not now. Enjoy. They are just my opinion.
1. Privately owned drones become a problem
2. Wealthy have more, poor have less. Spreading it begins to fail
3. The media tries to sell austerity measures for middle class (Patriotic)
4. Recovery numbers disconnect with US citizens
5. Constitutional right to privacy is gone by end of year (laws passed)
6. Internet laws regulate anonymity because of terror potential
7. Media blitz condemning all speech against US government
8. Media call to action, register all guns, call for mental testing (a ruse)
9. Electoral College attacked, nothing will change, too easy to manipulate
10. Federal government seeks tighter control on state laws (bills written)
1. Currency war. US, China, Russia, Japan (Russia & China in collusion)
2. Wall Street disconnects from main street completely. Corporate tool
3. Global devaluing of top currencies. US hit hard
4. Louder call for UN run central bank, currency, and rate setting
5. Climate Change gets a face lift, media hypes
6. Carbon tax passes, with UN oversight
7. Global tax set by UN becomes popular with main stream media
8. UN treaties controlling many nations resources are signed
9. UN gun treaty blocked only by US will gain strength & popularity
10. UN calls for internet control under their oversight. Doesn’t pass, but close
The United Nations (The Year Of The UN)
1. UN will ask for small governing body instead of nations voting (passes)
2. UN will seek partnership with top corporations to control food & drug supply under the guise of ending global famine & epidemics. Monsanto, big pharma, etc. This will be another form of global control needed for globalizing nations.(unsure if this will pass, but it has a shot)
3. The UN will pass a global gun ban. The US will not comply, but precedence will be set for future disarming (laws will be in place whenever US leaders want to enforce them)
4. Without fanfare or media coverage the UN will begin passing laws controlling resources such as water rights, individually grown foods, medicine, energy resources of all kind, and the military of sovereign nations will no longer have UN observers, they will have UN trained commanders. Trained under global laws.
5. UN will want a permanent military base in the US and other countries that have large military forces. They will also begin training military leaders worldwide. This will be a prerequisite for these leaders to be in command of troops/equipment
6. UN will seek policy override rights on laws passed in free nations. This law will pass in the UN but will be opposed by US, Russian, and Chinese leaders. This will lead to nothing happening that we notice in the US but again, precedence will be set, laws will be passed, and it will be a matter of time before they are enforced globally
7. Muslim countries will seek measures that give them equal voting rights with founding nations such as the US, Russia, etc in the UN. This will not pass but will be hyped loudly and long in Muslim countries. This will divide us even more that we are today. There is power in division. That is the goal here
8. The mega media outlets in all nations will go on a marketing blitz selling everyone globally on UN treaties. On the virtue of “coming together” with all nations. Ending terrorism and bringing the world to peace at last. Hogwash, but most people will buy it because their favorite media person tells them it is the best thing ever, and they would be an evil person if they didn’t like it as well. Not sure how this one ends unless it works. Then I know how it ends. No more Constitution, individual rights, free speech, etc
9. The UN attacks global banking by using the media, lawmakers, and it’s nations strength to gain global control of sorts over how money is made, distributed, and spent. Mostly to keep it out of hands that do not fall in line with their agenda
10. This will be the year of taxation & control. I mentioned it a few times before, but really want to bring this home. We have a UN complient president in the US that never has to run again. This has never happened. He has executive orders to use, and lawmakers that will not stand up to him out of fear of losing what they have. I’m not saying anything bad about Mr Obama. Only that for the first time in history we have a president that follows the UN agenda to a tee.
I did not write anything about wars, or military involvement because I have no idea how to predict something that is so manipulated by people I know almost nothing about.
I will say that I am sick of sending our best and brightest to fight in nations I believe have done nothing to us. Iraq and Afghanistan are wars in my opinion were sold to us by a cooperative media. Conservatives believe everything and anything Fox News tells them to believe, and Liberals believe the rest. Sad but true. Conservative are told they are unpatriotic if they don’t believe in these senseless wars. Liberals believe their leaders will stop these wars because they are morally superior in some way. Of course neither view is true. If they stopped and look at actions instead of hype, they would all see this.
The above paragraph is why I do not accept the labels that we are told defines us. In reality they simply divide us and keep us from seeing our leaders do not care about us or will ever change anything to make our lives better. Thanks for reading this.
Have a comment, question, or rant? Email me email@example.com
“He that would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from opposition; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach himself.” ~Thomas Paine