Chase and LivingSocial are giving small businesses around the nation the chance to boost their budgets with a new contest, and 24 Norcross businesses are currently in the running.
Chase and LivingSocial will award up to $250,000 to 12 winning businesses, for a maximum total of $3 million. Locals can vote on which businesses they want to see win, but the businesses have to receive 250 votes to be considered.
The voting period ends June 30, 2012. Interested companies may also apply to the contest before then, as well.
The companies listed in Norcross are:
- Scrapbook Mamma, a custom-photo book company
- Kriya Kitchen, an organic cookie company that sells to Whole Foods throughout the Southeast
- Patterson Distribution (6108 Brookechase Lane) a mobile supply store
- Urban Lux Magazine, a publication about style and culture
- Vessels of Glory (958 Rockbridge Rd.), whose motto is "Dressing Gloriously-Living for each other"
- JBAR (6000 Live Oak Pkwy., Suite 108)
- Core 3 Networks (1 Meca Way), a website and mobile application design company
- Critical Response Systems (1670 Oakbrook Dr), a two-way paging and messaging systems for hospitals, public safety and industry
- Virtually Unstoppable Assistants (815 Seasons Pkwy.)
- Taskmaster (1025 Club Pkwy.)
- UniquleU (5406 Rails Way), an event planning company
- PolarisUSA Video (3158 Process Drive), specializes in video surveillance
- Jymeni Productions (2035 Sourwood Rd.), a company helping new filmmakers
- Top Shelf Dance (5534 Cobb Meadow)
- Nalia LLC (3766 Holcomb Bridge Rd.)
- Emtech Labs (580 Cemetery St.), a customer-focused manufacturer of maintenance chemical products
- Tenacious Fitness Unlimited, a company fighting childhood obesity
- Let Me Get It Gift Consulting & Concierge Co., offers consulting and concierge services
- Shothom Service (3338 Newbury Rd.)
- HH Mobile Spa, offers massages and the like
- Black Inc. Records
- Coast of Atlanta, a celebrity seafood truck company
- Instant Allure (4148 Magnolia Glen Walk), carries clip-in hair extensions