On Sept. 12, it posted a '59/U' during a re-inspection, which was prompted by a failing score earlier this month. On Sept. 5, it scored a '40/U.'
Officials from the restaurant, located on Peachtree Parkway in the Norcross and Peachtree Corners area, were due at a compliance hearing Sept. 13. They must bring a plan for corrective action.
This is the third time this year that the popular breakfast spot has failed a health inspection. In addition to this month's scores, the restaurant posted a '65/U' in January.
Here's some of the violations noted in the re-inspection report:
- Observed lack of active managerial control: Several repeat violations in risk factor categories observed during the inspection.
- Employee removed earbuds from ears, and then he continued to work with dough -- without washing hands.
- Plates, prep knives, sheet pans, can opener and cutting boards had food debris on them following cleaning.
- Food items stored near sanitizer powder, liquid hand soap, chafing fuel, and dry wall spackle.
- Floor tiles are in disrepair or missing in several locations in the kitchen.
Foodies: Two times seemed to be a lot. Now, it's three failing scores this year. Is three time times too many for you go back for those biscuits?