One of the most innovative home security and automation systems in the country, AT&T Digital LifeSM, recently launched in Atlanta. To celebrate and continue to spread the AT&T Digital Life message, AT&T is bringing the “Digital Life Experience” to various locations and events throughout Atlanta in a seven-week mobile tour (Dates/locations below).
AT&T Digital Life utilizes state-of-the-art technology to make customers’ lives easier by allowing real-time interaction with their home using their smartphone, tablet or PC from virtually anywhere. Atlanta homeowners and parents can now check to see that their homes, children, elderly parents - even their pets - are safe and secure. Customers can view what’s happening at their home while away, let a pet sitter or repairman in remotely, control lighting, thermostats and small appliances with a smartplug, and even detect a leak to help avoid major water damage – and much more. AT&T Digital Life helps provide peace of mind and lessen some of life’s stress and concerns. Learn more at www.att.com/digitallife.
Demonstrations of AT&T Digital Life capabilities:
- Atlanta Arts Festival: Sept. 14 – Sept. 15
- PGA Tour Championship: Sept. 19 – Sept. 22
- Grant Park Farmers Market - Sept. 29
- Mobility Live @ the Woodruff Arts Center – Oct. 1
- Atlanta Home Show: Oct. 4 – Oct. 6
- Atlantic Station: Oct. 10 – Oct. 13
- North Point Mall: Oct. 17 – Oct. 20
- Taste of Atlanta: Oct. 26 – Oct. 27
CONTACT FOR MEDIA DEMONSTRATIONS, INTERVIEWS, TOURS: