1. Jaguars, Lotuses and Rolls Royces (oh my): The 13th annual British Car Fayre is Sept. 7. It's a "mind-boggling array" of Brit machinery, according to the newsletter.
2. Stuff the Bus: The effort to collect school supplies resulted in 16,000 items. Lots of community effort was behind the effort.
3. Business Spotlight: You can read about our own Lionheart Theatre, which has expanded into the Summerour Cotton Gin building on Lawrenceville Street.
4. Cleaning Up: The next Norcross Neighborhood Clean Up and Recycling Day os Sept. 28 and is connected with the "CAN" Do for the Hunger Food Drive, which collects canned food. Call 770-448-7327 for info.
5. Opening/Re-opening: Home Video Studio on 29 S. Peachtree Street, has a grand opening Sept. 26. The shop is located inside Stop the Clock Photo. After an extended period of being closed due to pipe problems, the Purple Poppy Shoppe — known as "The little store that has it all" — has re-opened at 19 Jones Street.