Invite a friend
Great Southern Fishing Show
If you have ever dreamed about learning how to fish or need guidance on how to catch the one that got away, you need to attend the Great Southern Fishing Show for Fly, Shallow Water & Light Tackle enthusiasts at The North Atlanta Trade Center in northeast Atlanta. Come & get an education in one of the most fun and relaxing hobbies in America.
The Great Southern Fishing Show features everything you need to advance in the sport or learn how to fish for the first time. Men, women, and kids will be entertained & educated on the art of fishing. The experts will be on hand to answer your questions and share their experience with you.
• Twenty fly fishing & spinning tackle pros will be giving presentations for all types of fishing on the lakes, streams, and ocean.
• Andy Mill, author of "A Passion for Tarpon" and winner of a record eleven tarpon tournaments, on hand for book signings, seminars, and casting demos.
• Guests include nationally renowned experts Henry Cowen, Bill Vanderford, and many more!
• Twelve expert fly tiers on site to tie and give you expert tips for the perfect fly.
• Casting demonstrations by ten expert instructors on the casting pond.
• Buy the fishing gear you need at discount prices.
• Learn how to fish or hone your skills. Demo the latest rods and reels.
• Casting classes will be available for the kids!
• Simms Product RV will be on site all weekend with the latest merchandise.
Hours: Saturday 9-5, Sunday 10-5
|Where||North Atlanta Trade Center 1700 Jeurgens Ct, Norcross, GA 30093|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:00 am–5:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||Adults 17+ $8, Kids 7-16 $4, Kids 6 & Under Free|
More About North Atlanta Trade Center
North Atlanta Trade Center is privately-owned, 100,000 square foot expo facility located in Gwinnett County, just north of Atlanta. The site can hold many types of events, including trade shows, exhibitions and conventions, among many other types of occasions. The center can host large and small events, including trade shows for thousands of people or smaller and private functions for 200 people. The center has a maximum capacity of 7,500 people and offers a full range of decorating services, including pipe and drape with coordinating aisle carpeting, moveable hard wall and pegboard wall systems, halogen rental lighting, showcases, staging and sound systems.