New Thrasher St. Homes on Norcross Council Agenda Tonight
Special use-permits and the budget resolution for the 2013 fiscal year also will be in talks for the evening.
The Norcross City Council will meet Monday, Dec. 3, for its last regular work session and meeting for 2012. Held at Norcross City Hall, the work session begins at 6:30 p.m. and the meeting follows at 7 p.m.
The following items are on the agenda for the evening:
- A planned residential development rezoning for 152 Thrasher Street from R-100 to RM-6: A company wants to build six new homes along Thrasher Street and Williams Street in Norcross, but the city needs to rezone the area first in order to start construction.
- Special use permits for the operation of an automotive repair shop at 2360 Beaver Ruin Rd.; a title pawn business at 5865 Jimmy Carter Blvd.; and a car wash business at 5345 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
- The rezoning of a parcel at 5750 Brook Hollow Pkwy. from C-2 (commercial) to M-1 (light industrial)
- The budget resolution for the 2013 fiscal year
- The downtown resurfacing project for asphalt repair