The Georgia Department of Labor hosts live chats on employment issues each month.
To view previous chat sessions, click on the “Chat with an Expert: Replay” link on the GDOL website. January's session, on surviving a layoff, and February's, with career advice for young people, were also featured on Patch.
See More on Patch
- GDOL: More Than 61,000 Unemployed Georgians to Be Effected by 'Sequester'
- Norcross City Council Agenda: Filming Downtown, Noise Control, Thrasher Street Homes
- Q&A: Gwinnett Charter Schools Rep. Jose Perez
- 'Sequester' Budget Cuts to Affect Georgia's Education, Jobs, Vaccines and More
- Norcross Job Alert: Interview Specialists, Salon Managers and More