If you are interested in adopting any of these adorable cats, please call the Gwinnett County Animal Shelter at 770-339-3200 and refer to the animal ID# listed with the photo.
Interested in volunteering at the shelter? Complete the Gwinnett Animal Shelter volunteer form. Volunteers can help at the shelter by walking dogs, handling cats and kittens, cleaning and sanitizing animal areas and assisting citizens.
See More on Patch
- Gwinnett Humane Society Moves to Snellville
- Weird Police News: Man Attacks Kitten, Imposters 'Clean' Home and More
- Inside the Police Reports: 19 Dogs Found Cramped Inside Unsanitary Truck in Norcross
- Maine Coons, Tabby Cats and More Available for Adoption
- Gwinnett Animal Shelter Has Labs, Huskies and More for Adoption